**Congrats to all 2016 runners - visit our Facebook page for photos and find the results LISTED below!**
HALLOW'S EVE - October 29, 2016
Join us for the 12th annual Hallow's Eve Trail marathon, half marathon and 10 km trail races, truly scary events! From the start at the base of Lynn Creek, you'll be challenged with some of the most gruesome trails that Vancouver's North Shore has to offer. In addition to challenging courses. There are many other highlights, including a complimentary course orientation run and awards for the best and worst costume!
Saturday October 29, 2016
- Marathon 8:00 a.m.
- Half marathon 9:00 a.m.
- 10 km at 9:30 a.m.
All races start and finish near Jaycee House (1251 Lillooet Road, North Vancouver). Drive down Inter River Park Drive, take the first left-hand turn and drive another half block to reach the buildings on the right. The start is near the bathrooms and BMX track area.
All routes will run along the Sea-to-Sky trail, not the Diamond Trail
Please sign in 20 mins before the race start. ALL racers must sign in for safety reasons.
- Marathon $50 until Aug 31; Aug 31-Oct 22: $60; Late reg after Oct 22 $80.
- Half marathon $45 until Aug 31; Aug 31-Oct 22: $55; Late reg after Oct 22 $80.
- 10 km $40 until Aug 31; Aug 31-Oct 22: $50; Late reg after Oct 22 $60.
- Fees can be paid in person by cash OR online here until Thursday Oct 27, 2016 at midnight.
- If not filled, race day registration (form here) is accepted but be sure to arrive at least 30 mins before your race start time. Late registration fees will apply.
- Thursday Oct 27, 2016: 4-7pm at Forerunners (980 Marine Drive, North Vancouver)
- Friday Oct 28, 2016: 4-7pm at Forerunners (980 Marine Drive, North Vancouver)
- Race day (Oct 29, 2016): at the race start 30 minutes before your race time.
Other Important Information
- Holiday Inn and Suites. In walking distance from start line.
- No parking at Jaycee House but plenty in the area. There is a big pay parking lot at Capilano University.
- Do NOT park at the equestrian centre or you will be towed.
- Marathon 8:00 a.m. TBD
- Half marathon 9:00 a.m. TBD
- 10 km at 9:30 a.m. TBD
- Pipeline Bridge (Rice Lake Road) near Varley Trail.
- Lynn Headwaters at hiker sign-in bridge (crosses Lynn Creek).
- LSCR gazebo area.
- Baden-Powell at Mosquito Creek (marathon only).
- Old Mountain Highway (marathon only).
- Expect: water, Cliff bars, gels and shotblocks, electrolyte drink, chips, jujubes, cookies and other treats. First aid will be available.
- Noon for half marathon and 10 km finishers. Prizing mainly about costumes!
- 2 p.m. for marathon finishers.
- Send an email to ken[dot]greenaway [at] forerunners [dot] ca
- NO DOGS allowed on course.
- Marathon 2016, Half marathon 2016, 10km 2016
- Marathon 2015, Half marathon 2015, 10 km 2015
- Marathon 2014, Half marathon 2014, 10 km 2014
- Marathon 2013, Half marathon 2013, 10 km 2013
- Half marathon 2012. 10 km 2012.
- Half marathon 2011. 10 km 2011.
- Half marathon 2010, 10 km 2010
- Half marathon 2009, 10 km 2009
- Half marathon 2008, 10 km 2008
- Half marathon 2007, 10 km 2007
- Marathon 2006
- Marathon 2005
- Marathon Male: 3:21:08 Darren Mealing
- Marathon Female: 3:36:51 Calla Barras
- Half marathon Male: 1:31:58 - Ed McCarthy
- Half marathon Female: 1:41:28 - Katrina Driver
- 10 km Male: 40:02 - Dylan Gant
- 10 km Female: 47:25 - Natalie Ball